License and Usage
The following files may be used with modification. They are provided as is with no warranty.
- Touch Order - The order / position of the current checkpoint. Increments sequencially as players drive through checkpoints. (0, 1, 2, etc)
- Time Extension - The number of seconds added to the player's time left if playing in time extension mode
- Time Extension for Reverse Mode - If the map is played in reverse, this is overides timeextension
Example of Hammer Usage
Create a new brush. Bind it to entity, 'info_checkpoint'.
Set number field to that of the position of the checkpoint in the map. Numbers should increase sequencially as the player travels through the map.
- Download entityinfocheckpoint.cpp
- Download entityinfocheckpoint.h
- Download checkpointmanager.cpp
- Download checkpointmanager.h
- Download singletonabc.h
If you would like some support with this, feel free to contact me.